RETURNS and REFUNDS
The right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal, in accordance with the provisions of art. 5 D. Lgs. 22 may 1999 n. 185 and from the D. Lgs. 15 January 1992 n. 50, allows you to return the purchased products with consequent reimbursement of the price.
The right of withdrawal applies to natural persons and thereby excludes purchases made by retailers and companies.
Pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 3) D. Lgs. 185/1999, the right of withdrawal is not applicable to custom products.
To exercise your right of withdrawal you have to send, within the term of 10 working days, a written communication to the following address:
GM COVER , with headquarters in Via Outside-the-Walls 21 81031 Aversa (CE), VAT 04244580611
Once received the aforesaid communication of withdrawal, we will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must take place within the next 48 hours.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to product purchased in its entirety;
- it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- the purchased goods must be returned undamaged and in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory equipment);
- pursuant to law, the shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer;
- the shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage of the goods during transport, we will notify the customer of the happened one (within the next business day following receipt of the goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be returned, with shipping costs charged to the customer, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- we are not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with not insured shipments;
-. we will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the date of return shipment of the goods;
The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and/or its contents), in cases where it is established:
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product.